French it up this Mother’s Day and win you and your mum a delicious meal at Nathalie’s Gourmet. Post a creative video on Facebook/Instagram (no longer than 15 seconds) to stand a chance to win a RM250 voucher from Nathalie’s Gourmet!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Venuescape’s Mother’s Day Competition is open to all Malaysians. Entrants under 16 years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian.
2. The start date of the competition is Sunday 10th April 2016, 00:00AM and closing on Sunday 24th April 2016, 11:59PM.
3. Venuescape Management reserves the rights to shorten or extend the Contest Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4. No purchase is necessary. No communication will take place with individuals other than in connection with this giveaway.
5. A creative video of no more than 15 seconds can be posted in the form of a Video, Boomerang, GIF or Photo Montage.
6. A limit of one entry per customer.
7. No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
8. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical or other reason.
9. On Instagram:
– Participants will have to follow both @venuescape and @nathaliegourmet Instagram accounts.
– Participants will then have to post their submissions on their Timelines, complete with Hashtags (#VSmomsthebest , #venuescape #nathaliegourmet).
– Participants must ensure that his/her Instagram account is set to public view so entries can be seen by Venuescape.
10. On Facebook:
– Participants will have to like both Venuescape and Nathalie Gourmet Facebook pages.
– Participants will have to post their submissions on their Timelines and complete with Hashtags (#VSmomsthebest, #venuescape #nathaliegourmet).
– Participants must ensure that his/her post is set to public view so entries can be seen by Venuescape.
11. The winner will be picked based on creativity. Judges decision is final and Venuescape reserves the rights to reject any post/ winner at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons to it.
12. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 27th April 2016 on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
13. The winning prize is non-transferable. Cash alternative is not available.
14. By entering this competition, the Participant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted video/comment is original work and does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity; and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the entry.
15. The winning prize must be personally collected between Wednesday 27th April 2016 to Friday 29th April 2016 from Venuescape Management at Persoft Tower.
16.Winner’s details will be shared for dispatch purposes only and will not be kept for any further marketing purposes.
17. By entering their details, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.
18. Venuescape reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
PS: If you’re shy, feel free to send in your video to firstname.lastname@example.org!